Adventures in First Grade

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Trilogy or The Post That Has Nothing To Do With Teaching

Many of you have asked what I have been reading that I can't put down.

It all started with The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons.


Oh. My. Gosh.  It is unbelievable.  The book is set in the Soviet Union during WWII.  Now, I know what you're thinking...How could THAT be good?  Trust me...it's good.

The second book in the trilogy is called Tatiana and Alexander.

I won't say anything about this one because I don't want to give anything away.

The last book is The Summer Garden.



I'm about one-fourth of the way through this one.  They are all pretty long:  500-700 pages.   For me, they are they type of books that you want to keep reading to find out what happens, but at the same time, you don't want the story to ever end.

Thank you for the other reading suggestions!  I can't wait to check them out.  Needless to say, I've got to finish The Summer Garden first!

Happy Wednesday!


6 comments:

  1. huh! I'll have to check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!! I'm going to look for the first one in the series on my kindle. I'm trusting you!!!!!!!!! :)
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, thank you. I'm going to look for them right now!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are FANTASTIC!!! I read them while my husband was on deployment. Ohhhhhh Alexander ;)Enjoy!!!


    lilbookchompers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are FANTASTIC!!! I read them while my husband was on deployment. Ohhhhhh Alexander ;)Enjoy!!!


    lilbookchompers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started The Bronze Horseman.
    HOOKED. CAN'T PUT IT DOWN!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete