Adventures in First Grade

Monday, July 22, 2013

Book Boxes....Round 3

 When I first started Daily Five and using book boxes, I used these that I got from Walmart.

They worked okay, but they really weren't that sturdy.


So, last year, I ordered these to use as my book boxes.

I bought them from Classroom Direct.  I really liked them and thought that they would be durable.  Little did I know that I would have a class that was quite rough on our supplies.  Let's just say I had several students who did not realize their own strength.

I knew that I was going to have to do something different this year.  Earlier this summer, I saw this from Really Good Stuff:

I was/am in LOVE.  It is $169 and it's not just the frame....the plastic bins come with it!  With their EZ pay option, I could convince myself that I wasn't spending as much money (stupid, I know).

After being back ordered for little over a month, it FINALLY arrived.  It took me less than a half an hour to put it together!


It also came with labels and plastic covers:

The boxes come in a variety of color choices.  Click HERE if you would like to go to check it out for yourself!

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment