Adventures in First Grade

Thursday, May 31, 2012

School's Out For Summer!

I woke up this morning to the beautiful sound of...NOTHING.  No irritating alarm going off in my ear.  It took me a few seconds to remember that:

I MADE IT!

Our last day of school was on Thursday and I finished the required teacher workdays yesterday! 

The last month or so has been SUPER busy and I am very excited to just relax.  I've got some ideas in mind for some units, so stay tuned!

I hope that you are either enjoying your summer vacation, or getting close!

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. What a great feeling that is! Enjoy it!
    Jessica


    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I may be a tiny bit jealous lol ;). However, I am getting close...6 days left for me. Enjoy the start to your summer vacation!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete