CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

ABC Word Study Station

Today I would like to share my ABC Word Study Station with you.  This area is tucked between the back of a metal cabinet (perfect for magnet letters) and a small two-shelf bookcase.  It is the perfect space for two, and sometimes three, first grade bodies.


On the bookshelves, I have items that the students can use to build words.  I change them out every so often.  For example, I put out letter stamps later in the year because I learned the hard way that firsties cannot handle ink pads and stamps at the beginning of the year!  Trial and error is an amazing thing!



I have on the top shelf a basket of books.  Right now it holds mainly ABC books and books that use the word families that we have studied so far.  Later in the year, I will add parts of speech books.


I have a tub of teddy bears with lower case letters on them that they can use to make words.  The kiddos really like the bears in the beginning of the year.  But, as they become better spellers and readers, I switch them out for the alphabet stamps.



On the bottom shelf, you will find my handy dandy tackle box used to house my magnet letters.  They LOVE to use the magnet letters!




I hope that you have enjoyed my ABC Word Study Station.  Classroom tour:  To Be Continued.......

Happy Almost Friday!!



3 comments:

Nermine Ayman

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض

شركة نقل عفش الرياض

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض

شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

شركة جلى بلاط بالرياض

شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض


شركات فى المملكة
تخلص من الحشرات

نقل وتخزين الأثاث بجودة عالية

جلى البلاط والرخام

نظافة المسابح


Nermine Ayman

شركة عزل أسطح بالدمام

شركة عزل أسطح بالدمام

نقل عفش بالمدينة

شركة عزل أسطح بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بجده

شركة تنظيف منازل بالخرج

شركة عزل أسطح بالدمام

نقل عفش بالدمام

شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

شركات تنظيف بالرياض

شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض

شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض

شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض

جلي بلاط في الرياض

شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض

شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض

Nermine Ayman

شركة تنظيف بالخبر

شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر

شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر

شركة كشف تسربات بالخبر

شركة تنظيف بالأحساء

شركة عزل خزانات بمكة

شركة كشف تسربات بمكة

شركة نقل عفش بينبع

شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة

شركة تنظيف فلل بمكة

شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة

شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام

نقل عفش بجدة

Post a Comment