Adventures in First Grade

Thursday, October 6, 2011

THANK YOU!

I was super surprised this afternoon when I checked my e-mail and saw that Barbara from Grade ONEdeful had given me the Versatile Blogger award.  THANK YOU so much!  It has made my day!



Part of the requirements are to share seven things about myself and pass the award on to others. 

Okay.  Seven things about myself.

1.  I was raised on a dairy farm.

2.  My mom, aunts, and several great aunts were all teachers.

3.  My husband and I met on a blind date.

4.  I have been married for seven years.

5.  We have two boys ages 5 and 2.

6.  We have two dogs:  a black lab named Iron Man (it's a loooong story) and a beagle puppy named Tucker.

7.  I have my masters in Reading Education.

On to the next.  I would like to give a Versatile Blogger award to:

A Teeny Tiny Teacher
F is For First Grade
First Grade Blue Skies
First Grade Factory
First Grade Frame of Mind

Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment