Adventures in First Grade

Friday, June 28, 2013

New Look!!

WooHoo!!

I finally, finally, finally figured out how to pretty up this little blog!  I know, I know.  I'm slow.  What can I say?  It looks a tad more pulled together, don't you think?

I have also created a facebook page.  Click here and you can come on over and show me some FB love!

I want to say thank you to KaSandra, over at Memories Made in First.  She told me that Walmart has cute kids Adirondack chairs that are cheap.  While I was on my shopping adventure with my boys on Tuesday, I  picked up two...for $3.75 each!!  The ones that I had seen at a local grocery store were ten dollars apiece!

I went back to Walmart today and bought some spray paint (yellow)...hopefully the weather tomorrow will cooperate and I can show you how they look.

What type of seating do you use in your classroom library?

Happy, Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment