Adventures in First Grade

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blogging Newbie

This is a new adventure for me...the blogging world!  I have been stalking my favorite blogs for a few months now and have gotten TONS of awesome ideas for my classroom! 

Wednesday was our first day of school.  I have a GREAT group of firsties!  They were all so excited and eager to begin first grade...and I didn't have any criers (shew)! 

My main concern for the coming week is our math series.  My county adopted a new series this year:  enVisionMATH, published by Scott Foresman-Addison Wesley.  I think that it is going to be great, it is just overwhelming to learn a new series.  Does anyone else use enVision for math?  Suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated!

I hope that everyone has a great Monday.  Classroom pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I've added you to our sidebar!!! :)
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete