Adventures in First Grade

Monday, November 14, 2011

TPT

I have finally gotten up the courage to share some of the things that I have been creating.  It is quite intimidating...there are SO many wonderful, creative, and talented teachers out in blog land.

What I am sharing is a digraph /ch/ book.  During work stations, each child will have a turn at seat work.  One thing that I always like to have is a small book that goes with the week's spelling feature.  This week happens to be /ch/ and /tch/.  So, I created Chip the Chipmunk.  The book is five half sheet pages.  Each full sheet that you download has two page 1, two page 2, and so on.  Since this is my very first TPT product, it is FREE!!!  What teacher doesn't like free?!

Head on over to my TPT store, and check it out.  I hope that you like it!!

Have an awesome evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment