Thank you to Barbara over at Grade ONEderful and Joni at Kinderkids Fun for the Liebster Award!
Also, thank you so much to Holly over at Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Part of the Versatile Blogger Award requires me to share seven things about myself. Hmm. Well, here goes...I hope that you aren't too bored!
1. I LOVE college football. I am very sad because there are only a few bowl games left. My favorite team is Virginia Tech...Go Hokies! My school has a little football pool going on where the winner is free from bus duty for the rest of the year! My fingers AND toes are crossed that I win.....bus duty
2. Another first grade teacher and I are the co-captains of our school's Relay for Life team. The American Cancer Society is very important to me.
3. I had a vegetable garden for the first time last summer. We always had one growing up, but this was the first time where I was in charge. I overestimated the number of squash and zucchini plants that I needed. Let's just say we had a LOT of squash and I was giving it away to anyone who would take it. I still have grated zucchini frozen for bread!
4. You wouldn't know it now, but I ran cross-country in high school. I was terrible.
5. I collect yellow ware pottery. My favorite piece belonged to my grandmother.
6. I live five minutes from my school, but I have a daily commute of an hour and forty-five minutes to take my youngest son to his grandmother. A lot of my ideas come to me during this time.
7. I have a new fascination with the show Storage Wars. It is amazing what they find. My husband, however, says that it is fake because people wouldn't leave such valuable items to be sold. Ah well, he might be right, but I still like it!
You can wake up now! I'm finished!
Now to pass on the awards.
And the Liebster and Versatile Blogger awards go to............In no particular order................................
These blogs are really great...go check them out!