I have not played tag since last summer with my boys, so it is neat to play a bloggy version of tag in the middle of winter! I have been tagged by Holly over at Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade.
Here are the rules of Bloggy Tag:
1. Post the rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them in your post.
5. Let them know that they have been tagged.
My 12 Fun Facts:
1. I am a creature of habit....
2. Unless it is in the classroom - if something isn't working, I'll change it!
3. I once went parasailing...I was terrified the whole time.
4. I love popcorn.
5. I love storage containers....probably from my need to be organized!
6. I met my husband on a blind date.
7. He fell asleep in the movie on this blind date.
8. On the same date, after he dropped me off, he almost ran over me.
9. I haven't let him forget it.
10. This July, we will be our eight year anniversary.
11. We are lucky parents to two sweet boys.
12. My sons are named Luke and Parker.
These are the questions that Holly has asked the people she tagged to answer:
1. What is your favorite kind of candy? Hot Tamales or anything chocolate.
2. What is something that you are really uptight about? Being late!!
3. Is your car clean at this very minute? Ummm....Not so much!
4. What is your "favorite" household chore? That's tough...I guess laundry. I don't mind the washing or the folding, it is the putting away that I get tired of doing.
5. Do you miss Oprah? I was never home in time to watch Oprah, so no, not really.
6. Do you play an instrument? I used to play the guitar, but it has been years.
7. What is your favorite piece of technology? At school it is my document camera. At home it is my Nook Color.
8. Do you have a social life? Kinda....it's hard with young children and school!
9. Are you a phone talker? Yes...I live four hours away from my family, and we talk about everyday.
10. Do you text? No, I would much rather hear the person that I am speaking with.
11. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house? Oh that is easy. My pineapple chair. I love it, but my husband can't stand it. I think it is one of those things where you either love it, or hate it. Here is a picture so you can judge for yourself:
12. Does anything make you squeamish? Spiders, blood....hold on, I've got to put my head between my knees to stop the clanking in my ears.
Okay. I'm better now.
Edana - Color Me Kinder
Michelle - Fabulous in First
Jenn - Finally in First
DeAnne - First Grade and Fabulous
Tammy - First Grade at Klinger Cafe
LaughinBrunette (Jennifer) - First Grade Blue Skies
Johanna - First Grade Fanatic
Kimberley - First in Maine
Haley - Following Optimism
Barbara - Grade ONEderful
Miss DeCarbo - Second Grade Sugar and Spice
Amy - The Resource(ful) Room
Okay ladies, here are your questions:
1. Do you have a pet?
2. What is your favorite type of food?
3. Do you have a phobia of anything?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
6. What did you want to be when you grew up?
7. Where did you go to college?
8. When did you realize that you wanted to be a teacher?
9. What is your favorite grade level to teach?
10. What subject do you like teaching the most?
11. What is one thing in your classroom that you feel like you can't live without?
12. What is your favorite part about blogging?
Shewww. That was a LONG post. To reward you for getting to the end, I have a math freebie for you! It is a Valentine's Day themed math game. It is to help children with adding three digits. They take turns rolling three dice and then moving the same number of spaces as the sum. I have only pictured two of the three slides. The third slide has the game pieces.
If you are interested in this freebie, CLICK HERE!!